Thursday, November 15, 2012

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Outfit of the Day! █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂



Forever XXI Cardigan: $9 from Rocket Clothing Exchange, Pink Collar Shirt: $5 from JC Penny Outlet, Forever XXI Pants: $9 from Rocket Clothing Exchange, Both Bracelets are gifts. Hair Band: Handmade, Steve Madden Heels, $10, Rocket Clothing Exchange. 








   So I had a sudden urge to go shopping yesterday and guys, I think I'm starting to have an addiction to shopping now. I went to my new favorite store Rocket Clothing Exchange and I just love the atmosphere there and plus they play great music. I think if they advertise themselves a little more, they can become a bigger franchise then what they are now. So I'm going to help start promoting them because they really need more credit than what they have now. Once again, I'm going to start carrying my camera around and start making my photo journal.
-AlexisSplash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!