Friday, November 23, 2012

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Outfit of the Day! █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂


Jacket: Hand-Me-Down, Forever 21 Skirt: $6 from Rocket Clothing Exchange, Denim Collar Shirt: Yardsale, Leggings: Los Angeles Fashion District, Doc Martens: Melrose



It has been such a busy, busy, busy week for me. I had super long shifts at work and it was super busy due to Thanksgiving. I got super stuffed yesterday and found out that turkeys have some type of chemical that makes people sleepy. That was a weird "WTF" fact. Watch, one day they're going to take over the world by drugging us. Anywho, I went to my first Black Friday last night! I spend $315 on a Xbox 360 bundle and 2 games. Then my Aunts Dad gave us a crap load of coffee cups and I had to conquer the cute unicorn mug! I have one more day off and then I'm back to working. I really need to start working on my cosplays and saving up for Anime Expo. The tickets are already at $45. Well I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and be safe on Black Friday!

-AlexisSplash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!