Thursday, November 8, 2012

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Outfit of the Day █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂




GAP Sweater: Hand-Me-Down, Jean Vest: Hand-Me-Down, High Waist Shorts: Hand-Me-Down, Leopard Print Leggings: Downtown LA Fashion District $5, Turtle Necklace: Hand-Me-Down, DSW Shoes: $40, Charming Charlie's Heart Choker: $5, Hat: Gift from Mom.






So I found this sweater in my sister's closet, so I decided to borrow it for a long extended of time, lol. I really wanted to wear something new today since I haven't gone shopping in forever! I'm supposed to be moving into my new apartment next week so I have to save up for cute little furniture for my room. I need to get on Pinterest to get some inspiration on how I want my lovely room to be decorated. This is going to be fun! Plus, Black Friday is coming up too so I'm a little nervous about spending money because I really need a new laptop, but I want to buy a Xbox 360 so badly so I can play Lollipop Chainsaw and Borderlands! Well, I'm going to be working for the next 4 days so I'm not sure how much I'll be posting on here during those days. I hope everyone is having a funtastic day!

 X X 
-AlexisSplash


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!