Thursday, November 8, 2012

☆,.-~*’¨¯¨’*·~-.¸-(★ Panty, Stocking, and Garter Belt ★)-,.-~*’¨¯¨’*·~-.¸☆


   This anime is such a "what the hell" anime but it's sooo funny and cute for some odd reason. Anyway, this post is NOT about the anime, it's about my current love for garters and my forever love of tights (leggings, stocking, or whatever the hell you want to call them.). Not only are leggings currently in right now, but garters are slowly rising from the dead as well. Doing my research (window-shopping), I've found great items that I personally adore, but are a little on the expensive side. Everyone has to make their money some how and keep making these great clothes and accessories. By the way, I do post the link to website just in case you haven't noticed.

Creepyyeha

Not only does she look good in harnesses and garters, she wears them like no one can. She has many of them in stock and creates accessories like spiked headbands, chokers, and cuffs. Her garters and harnesses can add an edge to your look and fire up your whole outfit. I'm personally saving up purchasing my own from her at the moment. Check out her blog here and her online store right hurrrr. Here are some of my favorites from her store. 





Okay, now for the leggings, I've found various stores that have very unique leggings including the one and only Black Milk, BZR, and Sock Dream. I'm a sucker for leggings and I found the cutest ones ever to possibly add to my collection. (^∇^)


(comes in different colors)

There's soooo many more leggings that are super cute and on my wishlist.You can wear leggings anytime and anywhere, that is why I freaking love them! Until then, happy window shopping!

-AlexisSplash



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!