Saturday, April 26, 2014

WASHED AWAY

Do you ever feel like when it's raining, all your troubles are being washed away? You're pretty much being reborned overnight and ready to conquer your goals that you've been dreaming of. That's exactly how I feel right now. I'm listening to good music, the blood is rushing throughout my body (well that could be that espresso I had this morning), and my mind is on a constant move--hungry for inspiration. I have finally have found what I'm looking for. My fears are going away and ambition is taking over. Big things are going to happen, only if you make it happen. If want change to happen, you have to make it happen. 

As each day come, because I'm not currently working, I have been reflecting on my own individuality and how far I have come. I recommend everyone do that one day. Just sit in a room, play some relaxing music and just think about your goals, what makes you happy, and how you want to live your life. Knock out your old habits and take one thing at a time, only you can make yourself happy.

I just want to thank you for reading my thoughts. I appreciate you and you are someone's important friend, lover, and family.

Big Velvet Mix Roses: Como La Flor, Tank Top: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Sheer Pants: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Cardigan: Shyla's Closet, Schoolz Sandals: Steve Madden

Okay, so if you have not checked out Como La Flor yet, you're totally missing out big time on the most unique floral crowns everrr! I've recently received another package from them with 2 crowns in them, including the one I'm wearing above! Is it not the gorgeous thing you have ever seen?! I'm not going to lie, I was first intimidated by the size of it, but once I learned how to wear my hair with it, I feel deeply in love with it!

I wanted the soft pink hues to pop out a lot so I decided to wear an all black outfit, plus I've been dying to wear my sheer pants. Then I added a white long cardigan to give my look more of a boho style and to add more of an angelic effect. I hope you guys enjoyed todays outfit!


PS: Myself, Mimi of Rebllionaire, and Lo of The River Wolf are now Como La Flor babes! 

Make sure to shop on their site and follow them on Instagram!
http://comolaflor.storenvy.com/ // @_comolaflorcrowns


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube | Twitter




7 comments:

  1. oooh really glad I came across your blog! I adore it!
    xx
    mallory

    anchors & dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! ^-^

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that you mean, I love walking/sitting in the rain when I'm down. It just seems right. This look is stunning <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  4. such meaningful words. and congrats on being a como la flor girl :) and those pants, so wicked. amazing boho vibes.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the rain, always helps me reflect or just relax. The flower crown is amazing, love the contrast it adds to your outfit.

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely stunning in these photos! :-) They are so editorial-worthy. I love your perspective on rain. There really appears to be something quite soothing yet enlightening about a rainy day, and the idea of just jamming out to my favorite tunes with rainfall in the background sounds like heaven (right now, I am particularly obsessed with the Palo Alto soundtrack... perfect rain music).

    I am also 19 and from LA, though I go to school in NYC right now! :-) It's so great to meet another blogger my age on here. Your posts are so well-crafted and your style is amazing as well. I'm your newest follower, looking forward to keeping in touch with you!

    ♥♥♥
    Kelsey
    Runaway In LA

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your unique style dear :)
    xx
    theanotherpartofme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!