Monday, March 3, 2014

GIRL BOSS HUNGER

As I'm sitting here typing this, my stomach is currently growling for food but I'm too lazy to get up to and find something to eat. Maybe because in the back of my head my conscience is telling me that there is no food in the fridge. In a time like this, I wish there was a breakfast delivery place around here or just in general! It would be so convenient if there was a donut place that deliveries, they would make so much money and I would be one happy girl in the world.
Hat: Hellz Bellz, Necklace: Archetype Collective, Kill City Jacket: Colfax KC, 
Top: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Shorts: Thrifted, Sandals: Steve Madden


I stopped by my favorite boutique Colfax KC in Kansas City, MO the other day and got super cute pieces! I love going here because they support independent fashion brands and jewelers, not to mention local designers as well! Of course I always have the greatest time there thanks to Nikki! She showed me a few pieces of her boutique and I automatically fell in love with this Kill City jacket!

I can literally wear my Kill City Jacket everyday if I wanted to. Plus you can never go wrong with an army inspired jacket with kickass patches and studded detailing. I wanted to pair it up with a basic outfit with a total streetwear vibe hence the Hellz Bellz hat. And of course I have to wear my current favorite pair of sandals to finish the look.

Be sure to follow and like Colfax KC on their Instagram ( @ColfaxKC) and Facebook! And if you're ever in the Kansas City, MO side, be sure to stop by the boutique, I promise you won't be disappointed!


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube


4 comments:

  1. super cool! love your jacket <33


    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!
    Love your shorts and how you paired your jacket with this!
    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That jacket is killer! Also, I feel you on the wish for a donut delivery place. D;
    YA HOMME GIRL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!