Friday, January 17, 2014

COACHELLA INSPO

Oh, how my eyes were brought to tears when I found out that Coachella 2014 was sold out. Now I have no hopes of seeing Outkast, Bonobo, A$AP FERG, Kid Cudi, etc. BUT, the savings do start now so maybe EDC 2014 but I'm definitely going to Coachella 2015!


Sunglasses: Choies, Tank Top: Josephine Chaus, Shorts: Charlotte Russe,
 Purse: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Socks: Forever 21, Boots: eBay

Just because I'm not going to Coachella doesn't mean I can't dress like it. I'm leaning towards knits and pop of colors for summer heats and easy fun. I've honestly haven't been to a festival since Warped Tour '09 but from my experience, I know for a fact that you're probably going to burn and possibly sweat a river (super corny! I'm sorry to shame you JT.) 

You NEED to wear something loose and *cough* airy *cough* like my awesome Josephine Chaus knitted tank top if you want to keep cool. Maybe bring a nice spacey bag that you can fit: a camera, phone, chapstick, sunglasses and tons of water bottles & food! 


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube


1 comment:

  1. Love it! That shirt-shorts combo is on point. Hopefully I'll see you at Coachella '15! that is if i can save up enough merp.

    YA HOMME GIRL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!