Monday, January 20, 2014

FEBRUARY 20TH, 2014

It is exactly 2 more months until Spring will be here (March 20th) and I cannot wait for the sun to stop a little b- and will start warming this place up. I'm currently eating a bowl of an off brand of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and thinking about American Horror Story: Coven episodes that I binged the shit out of last night. I watched episode 2 - 11 and didn't go to bed until 2am. These are my random thoughts of February 20th, 2014. 


High/Low Top: Goddess Wing, Shorts: Thrifted, Bracelets: Thrifted, Boots: eBay, 
Earrings: Rocket Clothing Exchange

I don't know where to begin with this top! I think it's just completely perfect. This outfit is definitely a spring look but noway will I be able to wait that long just to wear this perffff top.

Oh yeah, thanks Mom for letting me use your room, even though I didn't ask hehe.


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube



1 comment:

  1. L o v e this
    Your so beautiful

    www.linesbroken.blogspot.co.uk
    - x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!