Sunday, June 2, 2013

MEET MY NEW FAVORITE SHORTS

Hey kiddies! I'm super exhausted from working non-stop! Good news though, TOMORROW IS PAYDAY! Then I go on vacation to California on June 5th! I can't wait to see all my friends and go to the beach! Super stoked!



Shirt: Charlotte Russe, Cardigan: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Shorts: Savers, Purse: Target, Shoes: Savers


So these shorts are truly my new favorite! Here's a list of why!

1. Super comfortable!
2. Perfect for the "White Out" trend (my favorite!)
3. They go with everything.
4. My butt doesn't fall out when I sit down (Stupid leather chairs!)
5. Did I say they match with anything yet?
6. THEY MATCH!

If you can, definitely get a pair of white high waist shorts! They're fun and perfect for all seasons! Well anywho, I wanted a nice comfortable look today since I was working 5 hours and it's usually busy at the store. Plus, I'm still in my boho phase, come at me bro!

xx AlexisSplash

Are you loving the all white trend?!

3 comments:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!