Monday, June 17, 2013

SORRY I'M NOT SORRY

Hey Kiddies! I'm finally back from vacation and ready to blog! I bought a few things while I was in California and was thinking about doing a little haul video. Would you guys like that? ^.^










 Sunglasses: Venice Beach, Necklace: Gift, Dress: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Bracelets: Burlingtons,Purse: Target, Converse: Nordstroms, Phone Case: eBay

So I figured since I haven't posted on here for about a week, there is an unnecessary amount of selfies on this post. I'm sorry I'm not sorry. lol, anyway today (Mondays) are usually known as casual Mondays, so I thought I might go ahead and go along with it. It would give me an excuse to wear my new favorite Converses. Certainly a classic that will never lose its cool and give any outfit a nice dress-down look.


Oh, by the way I got my nose pierced while I was in California! It felt like a super bad pinch when they poked the needle through but it was super fast! Now I have to wait one month to change the stud into a ring. I'm super excited because I always wanted my nose pierced!

Don't forget to let me know whether or not you guys would like to see a haul video! Send me an email or leave a comment down below! 


xx AlexisSplash

Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

9 comments:

  1. cute style, love your dress and how you styled the outfit with converses. amazing blog as well, would you like to follow each other? on GFC and Bloglovin'? please check out my blog and let me know. looking forward to your next post~

    xoxo
    1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. a haul video would be stellar
    http://lothedino.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit! fownd your blog on tumblr follow :) (sorry for the english)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ita's okay! I hope you continue to enjoy my blog! ^.^ xx

      Delete
  4. love the dress!
    your blog's so addictive, following via gfc and bloglovin'! :)

    notanotherjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!