Tuesday, May 28, 2013

BEVCH BVBE

Hey Kiddies! I did some very naughty things yesterday, but to make up for it I'm making a blogpost! It's a bit later than usually due to bad lighting, spanking my nieces, and chinese food. Oh yeah, am I cool yet for switching my A's with V's?







Necklace: Forever 21
Smashing Pumpkin Shirt: Hot Topic
Cardigan: Rocket Clothing Exchange
Shorts: Savers
Purse: Savers
Shoes: Savers

I really wanted another all white look that I can wear while I'm in California, so I bought some high waisted pants from Savers and cut them into shorts! I finally found some white shoes that are my size! They're a bit beat up, but totally comfortable. I praise the elderly women who have great taste in shoes!

xx AlexisSplash

Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

5 comments:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!