Sunday, May 26, 2013

CAN I BE AN AA MODEL PLEASE?

Hello kiddies! I know, finally an outfit post! I've been so busy with work and family over. I did a quickie shoot since I really love my look today! I was inspired by American Apparel to wear socks today, which I'm nowhere near a fan of. If I could, I wouldn't wear socks just because I hate the feeling of having my feet covered. But right now, I'm currently obsessed!






Necklace: Forever 21
Shirt: Old Navy
Shorts: Hand Me Down
Socks: Burlington
Shoes: Forever 21
Bag: Misc.


This look is just super summery and fun! I love my color blocked Old Navy shirt I got from work. I had my eye on it ever since I started working at Rocket and finally got the courage to buy it! Now I'm on the search to find some more high-waisted shorts since I'm really low on them right now.

Have any suggestions on great stores that sell high waisted shorts?

Sock it to me!

Also, here's some of my favorite socks from American Apparel! It's going to be a colorful summer for me!


xx AlexisSplash

Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'





6 comments:

  1. I really like it... so cute
    can you please check out my blog and follow back if you like?
    xoxo
    http://mon-style-et-moi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! Send in your pics to them! You could totes be a model, babe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Psh, maybe if I was more curvier lol! Maybe, just maybe I might send in pictures. <3

      Delete
  3. You could definitely be a model! Love those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you! I just don't think I have the right body type to be one, unfortunately.

      xx AlexisSplash

      Delete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!