Thursday, May 23, 2013

IFTU: WHITE OUT

Hey kiddies, sorry for the recent absence! I kind of wore myself out from blogging every single day that I had to take a few days off to recuperate. Now I'm back and ready to post some inspiration for you guys!

IFTU: White Out


So I'm in love with the all white trend! It's super clean and professional (if you want it to be). Or you can play with it and add bright colors for a fun a playful look. I think it's essential to have an all white outfit this summer! Check out how other bloggers styled their all white look!

Heliely of Heliely B

                  

Lady Fur of We Love Fur

Madeline of Sugar and Spice Fashion

Jenny of Good, Bad, and Fab

Alicia of Neon Fox

Pretty cute outfits, right? I'm just totally obsessed with this trend! I hope you guys like todays IFTU! 

Next IFTU will be the Contrast trend! Tons of black and white looks! Want to your look to be included in this IFTU or have a suggestion for another IFTU? Email me at AlexisSplash[at]gmail.com and I'll get back to ASAP! xx

xx AlexisSplash

Don't forget to follow here you guys to keep track of my daily activities and fashion finds!
Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'






2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the all white trend as well, although I'm a person who likes colour, sometimes an all white outfit can just be the perfect thing.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love colors too, but just an simple all white outfit can make a huge statement.

      xx AlexisSplash

      Delete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!