Monday, May 13, 2013

QUEEN OF FLORAL










Flower Crown: DIY, Sunglasses:  Lulu's  Gold Necklace: Forever 21, Erin London Cardigan: Rocket Clothing Exchange, H&M Skater Dress: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Bag: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Gold Platform Sandals: Lulu's
Salute kiddies! It's pretty good weather today and my knee is feeling a bit better! As you can see, I made another flower crown! I'm thinking about selling them for $10 instead others who sell them for around $30. What do you think? Are you willing to buy some for $10?

I'm about florals this spring. I bought this super cute H&M skater dress from Rocket that has an awesome floral print! It's well fitting and it was only $8! I totally in love with it! xx

You're probably wondering why in the hell is there a picture of me with a freaky face? Well today is the last day to enter Nasty Gal's "Keep it Weird" contest!

xx AlexisSplash

DO YOU THINK MY FACE IS PRETTY CRAZY LOOKING?



7 comments:

  1. the last pic made me laugh so much! i like the bright colours and sunflowers here. i discovered you on chictopia today and thought I'd say hi :) it would make me happy if you visited too!

    psst ... btw i'm having a giveaway for designer petite jeans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I'm glad you enjoyed my weird and ugly face picture! I'm not afraid to get freaky looking! Thank you so much for coming by and saying hi! I"m sure to visit your blog!

      xx AlexisSplash

      Delete
  2. love the splash of colours !! u look amazing :)
    love,
    www.chicqua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that dress, you have great taste =) I will follow you if thats ok with you, follow me back if you would like. Ela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That would be awesome if you can follow me! xx

      Delete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!