Tuesday, March 26, 2013

OD PASTEL


Hat: Savers Thrift Store, Sunglasses: eBay, Shirt: New to You Thrift Store, Gold Chain Necklace: Forever 21, Long Chain Necklace: Savers Thrift Store, Mint Pants: Half of Half, Heels: MISSKL, Purse: Charming Charlies









There's a lot of pink going on here, it almost made me feel like a Barbie! I don't normally wear this much pink, but pink has magically been appearing in my closet lately. I blame Narnia. Anyway, sorry I've been gone for so long. I've been working so much and would go straight to sleep. I promise to start updating more often!

I really adore this outfit! It's super chic and looks like I should be walking down a straight full of full bloomed blossoms and everyone is wearing their basic clothes, lol. Big news is coming to the blog soon! Be sure be a square and be here to find out!
*hint: it involves my closet*

Also, I'm currently saving up to go visit California very soon so lets plan a date to go to Venice Beach and have the biggest style-day-out event! Hope everyone has a great day! <3


3 comments:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!