Thursday, March 28, 2013

City Grrrl


Fedora: Windsor Store, Necklace: Burlingtons, Doc Martens: Gift, Leggings: Gift, Everything else: Thrifted








Lately I've been obsessed with Love Foxxx from CSS more than usual. I definitely want to do a style spotlight on here later on today. But this is my outfit inspired from her from her song "City Grrl." It's all about edge, EDge, EDGE. I feel like I'm back in High School because all I would wear is shorts X leggings every other day. It was quite a normal outfit for me back home. Now, it's too damn cold for this here in Kansas.

I also got a Sky Ferreira type of feel with the hair today. I think I'm ready for a haircut now. My mom literally hid the scissors from me so I don't cut my hair anymore. Sooooo, I have to go somewhere and PAY to get a haircut instead of doing it myself. YOU PLAYED WELL MOTHER.

"CITY GRRL" BY CSS

WHO'S YOUR CURRENT STYLE OBSESSION?


-ALEXISSPLASH

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Hahaha, just told you that, but whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you through chictopia an I LOVE your style and your blog. I am def a new follower can't wait to see more inspiring outfits. (By the way love this one!). I'd love to interview you for a segment on my blog called The Scoop.

    http://five-dimes-for-9-lives.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That really means a lot to me! <3 I would love to do the interview! You can get in touch with me at AlexisSplash[at]Gmail.com

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!