Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Nasty, Nasty, Nasty




Fedora: Windsor Store, Jewelry: Forever 21, Dress: Nasty Gal, Jeans: Hand-Me-Downs, Shoes: MissKL











I'm beyond excited that I purchased my first Nasty Gal item! And it didn't even take forever to get here (about 4 days!) It's super light and flowy. They collar gives a +++chicness to the dress! I ordered a size XSmall but it still seems to be a little big on me (note: my bra shows a bit) so in the future, I need to order an XXSmall.

It's a little cold outside today so I decided to match the dress with some jeans and my studded heels to compliment the chicness from the collar. The loud colors of the dress is perfect just for spring. I can't wait to style it up as soon as it gets warmer outside! Overall, the dress is 9/10! <33

Are you annoyed by my Spring posts yet?


-Your BBY THG, AlexisSplash

4 comments:

  1. Hey I love your blog! I was wondering if you could check out mine at stylebased.blogspot.com . And can you please please tell me the name of your shoes and where you got them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! They're called The Beverly Shoes! Here's the link to them! I think you'll love them because they're supper comfortable <33

      http://www.misskl.com/product/The-Beverly-Shoe-in-Black/310320

      Delete
  2. So cute... I love the dress!! I've never bought anything from Nasty Gal but I've always been tempted :)

    Mackenzie
    wwww.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should, they're super great! It was my first purchase from them so I was a little nervous, but everything went smoothly! Totally recommend them! <333

      Delete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!