Tuesday, November 27, 2012

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Outfit of the Day! █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Hat: Hand-Me-Down, Forever XXI: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Forever XXI Skirt: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Steve Madden Heels: Rocket Clothing Exchange






Sorry I've been lagging on posting here. I've been playing my Xbox none stop for the past 3 days. I've been playing Final Fantasy XIII and I must say, it's very repetitive but a good story line. Just the fighting format makes things a bit bland. Well today's inspiration are my 2 sweet little cows (if you haven't noticed). The sad part is that it's about 18 degrees outside and I'm not going anywhere today. Winter is coming and it's going to suck SO much. I'm not prepared to be cold for the next 3 months. I wish I was back in California so I can where whatever the hell I want and the weather won't be such a big factor on my outfits. Boohoo!


-AlexisSplash

(More pictures inside)









1 comment:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!