Wednesday, February 25, 2015

LIFE FULL OF CONTRAST

   Hello my amazing friends! My life has been super crazy lately as far as school and working. Just to refresh your memory, I'm currently majoring in Clothing & Textiles but transferring to Santa Monica College this summer to pursue an A.A in Fashion Merchandising. I'm pretty excited and can't wait to continue my college career out there. How's your spring semester going by the way? Crammed with homework yet like I am? lol

Also I've have a new tribe at school! Meaning I have friends that have the same interest as me as far as fashion, gaming, and anime, yay! ♡


Photos by Sonia Reyes
Wide Brim Hat c/o Calico
Polka Dot Shirt: H&M (similar)
Ankle Boots: H&M (similar)

   I fell so in love with this shirt when I saw it at H&M. The simplicity of just a white collar shirt with black polka dots gives you various options on how you can style it. I wanted the shirt to pop out obviously so I put on everything black that I could find. Surprisingly I don't have a black cardigan so I'm kinda of worried about that lol. Also on a good note, I'm not struggling wearing my H&M booties anymore. Can I get a clap of hands because this is a huge accomplishment for me lol ♡







33 comments:

  1. This is such a nice look! So classy and really flattering on you. Good luck with your studies, transferring sounds really exciting!

    xo, Dolce // http://www.mydailysweet.com/
    Leave me a comment; I'm always looking for new blogs to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest button down ever. I might actually have to go out and purchase one! Also, I feel you. The amount of homework I have right now is obscene!

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsess with your hair and your septum. You look amazing!!
    Much much love, N.
    thebadgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so cute! I absolutely love the polkda dot pattern on your shirt. And your hair is amazinggg
    Enclothed Cognition
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blouse and the hat, you look great :)

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this outfit and your style, these photos are great!

    Elle x

    www.ellemaryjane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look soon happy babe! AND LOVVVVE that polka dot blouse and jeans!!! Sooo fab that you are lovin' school!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I've always been interested in fashion merchandising hope it's a great experience for you!

    99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a great major if you want to work in the fashion retail area! Thank you! ♡

      Delete
  9. This is so cute, love the shirt and piercings :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need friends who watch anime, like NOW! Overall, I need friends :-D This shirt is super cutesy and perfet with that beautiful hat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your septum piercing, I've been meaning to get mine done but I never get round to it! :0
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the contrast of your top girl!
    Much luck with your studie. Really sounds cool and exciting!

    Much Love, M
    blvckorsomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am agree with you the polkadot shirt is pretty and easy to mix and match, I love how you mixed the feminine pieces with masculine (the boots) very well. I am so happy with you college, and yes found a friends that have same interest with you is more exciting better than found a boyfriend :D

    xo June
    www.junepaski.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!