Tuesday, December 31, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Crop Top: Arden B, Sequin Shorts: Forever 21, Shoes: Converse


This year has been quite different for me. I did enjoy every moment of it and there were awesome anime series not to mention. I've been mention on different fashion blogs and instagram when I was up on my game. I fell in love with so many different brands that I'm just going to make a list of them somewhere on my blog because you guys have no idea what's happening! I hate to say this though, I will no longer be updating my blog. 

Just kidding, HAPPY NEW YEARS!


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube


3 comments:

  1. Cute and fun outfit! I love the sequin shorts. And I love anime, too. What are your favorite anime?


    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit girl :) love it xxxx Jacky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shorts! And your hair is so pretty!
    -Adara
    adaradella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!