Sunday, October 13, 2013

THE PLAZ-UH!

 So Crystal and I had the best idea to start a new segment for my blog for local street styles! I love that idea and I actually want to try and put KCK/KCMO on the map for fashion and style. So Crystal thought the best place for that would be the Plaza. It's nothing but clothing stores, after clothing stores, after food joints! My personal favorite stores there are American Apparel, Urban Outfitters, and  Forever 21!

Anywho, so we drove done there to bet the night time because Crystal had to work until 6pm and with Daylight savings ending, that means the evening was coming upon us QUICK. By the time we got there, who would have thought that there was going to be a country music festival going on, thus having NOOOOOO parking spaces whatsoever! 45 minutes later and Crystal cussing out everyone that we see, we stole a parking spot lol. But by then, it was already night time so we couldn't really get any good pictures. -___-





Cardigan: Take Out, T-Shirt: Wal-mart, Shorts: Thrifted, Socks: Windsor, Boots: Mossimo

It was Crystal's first time taking pictures of me and she did great! (Well besides some blurry pictures, but it's a start lol.) I am totally in love with my t-shirt that I bought from Wal-mart! Girls, if you have not checked out the men's section for graphic tees yet, you are messing up! The shirt was only $7.50! So Urban Outfitters, but you have competition now when it comes to cute t-shirts, lol.


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!