Wednesday, September 4, 2013

PINK TSUNAMI

Duuuude, I ate so much pizza lol. Then again, is there such thing as eating too much pizza? Well I had a job interview at Old Navy yesterday and it was quite the experience. They called the interview "auditions" and it's just based off Hollywood nights... or something. Hopefully I get a call back soon though! For now, I'm just going to start applying to other jobs. Psssst... my birthday is in 4 mo' dayzzz!

Necklace: Forever 21, Crop Top: Heritage, Pants: Zara, Sandals: Thrifted

Yesssss, the temperature is getting lower and lower here! I'm beyond excited to start pulling out all my leggings and start stealing guys shirts so I can wear them as dresses. For now, I'm wearing Zara harem pants for the first time and they are beyond comfy! I used to have an issue with Zara because of that damn abstract skort that everyone and their moms are wearing. I think I'm ready to give them more chances with their clothing now. 

FYI: That's Victor (older brother) photobombing me.


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!