Friday, September 6, 2013

GO AWAY SUMMER

Hey kiddies! I'm doing a quick post before I head out for a mini photoshoot for my side project blog for Rocket. Also, it's officially my birthday weekend so I'm going out to celebrate with family tonight after work. I'm going to First Friday for the first time ever! Afterwards, I might head a party. Whooooo knows what's going to happen lol. Well I hope everyone is having a fabtab day! 

Top: One Clothing, Shorts: American Apparel, Shoes: Reeboks

Today is supposed to be in the 90s, unfortunately, so I tried dressing comfortably and what better way to do that then wearing my AA flower print shorts and a flowy top? I'm going to be doing some walking today so I'm wearing my most comfortable shoes. I need to get some more tennis shoes, btw, your girl hasn't bought any in awhile now. Jeez, can't summer just go away now? I'm ready to wear leggings!



Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!