Wednesday, September 11, 2013

MICHAEL KORS X LOVE CULTURE

Today is supposed to be the last day of the heat wave and I am BEYOND stoked! I can finally start packing away my summer clothes and bring out the boxes of sweaters and jackets I have. I don't know about you guys, but I'm happy to say goodbye to my sandals, lol.

 Sweater: Michael Kors, Shorts: Love Culture, Shoes: Converse


So I love, love, love my super cute Michael Kors sweater! Even though it was a bit warm today, I couldn't wait to wear it. It's really comfortable and I love the draped detailing of the front. I really want to buy more shirts like this for the fall.

I'm also in love with Love Culture's jogger shorts! They're a bit shorter than what I expected but hey, everyone needs booty shorts in their life!


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!