Tuesday, August 6, 2013

SLEEP 4-EVERR

I'm super, duper beyond tired at the moment! There was a thunderstorm last night which kept me up ALL night. I really want to sleep, but I want to post something for you guys. So please excuse the lack of personality today, all I want to do is eat pizza and snuggle with my cow ( ; n ; ) 







 Hat: Windsor, Oversize Shirt: Love Culture, Bandeau: The Vintage Closet, Shorts: Savers,
 Reeboks: Miss KL


God, not seeing my babies for two weeks was the worst! I miss my Reeboks so much! I think they give my outfit such an edge look to it. And just to add a pop of color, I'm wearing my bandeau that The Vintage Closet sent me to style it up! Hope I'm doing a great job!

xx AlexisSplash

Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'


4 comments:

  1. I love your shirt !! so cool, u carry it so so well !
    love,
    www.chicqua.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I instantly fell in love with your style. You are absolutely fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!