Wednesday, August 7, 2013

CROPPED ORANGE

Woah, my posts keep getting later and later, sorry about that kiddies! Well today I went driving for the first time in awhile and I was so nervoooous! I didn't like it one bit because I get paranoid of my surroundings and such. It didn't help that I was driving a damn SUV because I couldn't see around me that good. Luckily, I was practicing in an empty parking lot (of course!) I hope everyone is having an awesome-possum, wonderful day! :3






 Delias Crop Top: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Old Navy Shorts: Savers, Converse Shoes: Nordstrom

I think I do the most cheesiest poses ever sometimes, lol. Well anywho, I'm a bit late but I'm currently loving crop tops at the moment! Well I was organizing the shirts at my job, I got super lucky and found this Delias orange crop top! I love it because the color is so vibrant and it's nice and flowy. I think I want to collect some more orange-ish tops for Fall, I can totally see that being a trend! 

xx AlexisSplash

Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely refuse to drive an SUV - I literally cannot see and worry for everyone's safety...You look really adorable, I love your blog! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!