Friday, August 9, 2013

RETRO VIBES

Yay for work in 40 minutes! I wanted to do a quick post since I'm loving my outfit today! It's such horrible weather today, but it's always hot for some reason. Anyway, I'm going to start stocking up on some clothes for fall and slowly put away my summer fun clothes.. noooo! Oh well, when summer is over then I know this year is almost up. Geez, this is scary lol.






 Cardigan: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Floral Bodysuit: The Vintage Closet, Shorts: Savers, Xhilaration Heels: Rocket Clothing Exchange 

It's official, this is the most comfortable bodysuit evaaa! It's not too tight and I don't feel like I'm suffocating. I love the floral print (retro vibes though) and I don't have to put it away when it's fall because it's long sleeves! Thank you The Vintage Closet! You have introduced me to my new love!

xx AlexisSplash

Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!