Thursday, June 20, 2013

CALIFORNIA MINI HAUL!

'Sup kiddies! I know I was supposed to put up a haul video today, but due to technical difficulties (having a shitty webcam) I won't be able to post a video. Good news: I can still post pictures! So I hope you guys enjoy my flix haul! Most of the items posted is when I went on vacation to California! 

 Angelina Tail Dress, Nasty Gal, $198 $59.40

 Sunflower High Waist Shorts, American Apparel, $60

 American Flag Bandeau, Foreign Exchange, $9

 Floral Tote Bag, Urban Outfitters, $16.99

 All White Chuck Taylors Converse, Nordstrom, $49.95

"100 Years of Fashion" Book, Urban Outfitters, $40

 Top to Bottom: White Sunglasses. Free//Black Sunglasses, Forever 21, $4//White Sunglasses, Venice Beach, $7

Seventeen Japan Magazine, Gift


That's it for my mini haul! Once again, sorry for not posting a video! I promise soon to save up and buy new DSLR! If you have an comments or suggestions, leave a comment below or email me personally at AlexisSplash[@]gmail.com!


xx AlexisSplash

4 comments:

  1. Oh my god I was going to get those shorts for my bday love them!! Great haul. By the way love the header.

    (P.s I started a new blog)

    Http://douxetlo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shorts are so awesome! They were defientely worth the price! I wanted to do a video but my laptop isn't that great. -__- Thank you!

      xx

      Delete
  2. omg makes me wanna go shopping so badly
    awesome stuff you bought ! that dress and those shorts are just perfect

    notanotherjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!