Sunday, April 21, 2013

IFTU: FLOWER CHILD/TEAM ROCKET

I am currently obsessed with American Apparel's new Sunflower Print High Waist Shorts! They're super cute and playful! It's perfect for Spring/Summer fun in the sun (if you have any) and totally screams out "California"! It's definitely a MUST HAVE!

Here's some Inspiration for the Uninspired featuring the ol' so bright sunflowers

Jessica Virgin of VintageVirgin
Penelope of Fashion-Fade
Toshiko of It's Not Her, It's Me


So I'm starting a new segment called, "Team Rocket," (yes, I was thinking of Pokemon, lol) where I feature the cutest clothes that I buy from Rocket Clothing Exchange! It's showing the cutest clothes ever with their amazing prices, while illustrating how to style the new threads! I hope you guys like it! I'll try to update this segment at least once a week. 

Cardigan/Dress/Heels: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Socks/hat: Windsor, Necklace: Thrifted













1. Forever 21 Floral Dress: $10.00

2. Cardigan: $9.00

3. Steve Madden Heels:$12.00 

_______________________________________

TOTAL:  $31.00!

SHOW ME YOUR FLOWER POWER!

-ALEXISSPLASH



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!