Wednesday, February 20, 2013

RUN SMASHING P, RUN



Fedora: Windsor Store, All Bracelets: Burllingtons, Gold Link Chain Necklace: Forever XXI, IDY Brooch: Ill Young Dreams, Smashing Pumpkins T-Shirt: Hot Topic, Reeboks x Alicia Keys: MISSKL






It's winter time again and once again, I don't give a single damn! Oversize t-shirts and plain black leggings can never go wrong with any type of weather! Scratch out RUN DMC and put badass Smashing Pumpkins in the mix for my urban look. I got not ONE, but TWO packages in the mail today! My first package is my awesome Fedora from Windsor Store! I couldn't wait to add this awesome my non-existing hat collection and style it. It's 65% cotton/35% polyester and a little big, but then again my hair is in a fishtail braid  instead of my crazy, nappy, lion mane, lol.

My second package includes my beautiful new Reeboks X Alicia Keys and my Beverly Shoes from MISSKL, but I'll save those for another post, lol. But I'm in LOVE with my Reeboks! They're practically the only sneakers that I will ever wear. They're a size 5 1/2 and are very true to size and super comfortable. It's such a great relief that they fit because it's so difficult to find shoes my size.



Last, but not least, My IDY brooch, courtesy of Ill Young Dreams! I think this is the most creative piece I have yet. It's super bright, retro, and fun to wear. It's super light and can give your outfit a totally 80's feels. It reminds me of 8-bit games and makes me feel like playing old school Fire Emblem or Final Fantasy lol. They also make custom made brooches! Check out their BLOG and SHOP NOW or get your own custom made brooch HERE!


Tonight by The Smashing Pumpkins


ARE YOU A SHOE ADDICT?
I KNOW I AM!



BBY THG, ALEXISSPLASH


3 comments:

  1. Hey! First I'd like to thank you for visiting my blog & second I want to say that I LOVE your Reeboks OMG. & I love Alicia which is a plus! I want a pair now lol. I love your style, I'll follow you back :)

    Miles, from
    www.Embracemystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girl! These Reeboks are one of my favorite shoes now, lol. Thanks for stopping by my blog! <3

      -AlexisSplash xx

      Delete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!