Monday, January 7, 2013

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ Outfit of the Day! █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂

Cardigan: Savers, Dr. Acula Shirt: Dr. Acula Gig, Forever XXI Skirt: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Tights: Forever XXI, Doc Martens: Gift


Merry Christmas and a happy New Years! I know I'm super and I've been sooo busy that I haven't been able to update my blog at all. I'm building the motivation to continue this blog as long as possible! So bare with me now if you keep seeing my wear the same things over and over. I have not gone shopping in so long. I hope everyone is having an awesome New Year so far! New things bring new adventures, what brings new clothes (oh, and friends)!
 I have more days off from work now since the holidays have passed. I'm super excited for the new things to begin. Yay!

(more pictures inside!)
-AlexisSplash




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!