Sunday, June 1, 2014

HELP ME LOSE MY MIND


I've been obsessed with "Help Me Lose My Mind" by Disclosure ft. London Grammar. Like, I've been playing it everyday and it's definitely on my summer playlist. I love the soft beat with London's strong voice. Hope you guys can add this to your music library!

Also, I didn't make my goal of getting my driver's license by the end of May, but you know what? I'm one step closer to getting it. I just need to practice my parking more and then finally drive on the freeway, and I'll be good! These types of things shouldn't be rush, right?

Cardigan: Take Out, Top: Forever 21, Shorts: Forever 21, Boots c/o Heavenly Couture  

I honestly have no clue what inspired this outfit, but I definitely love the way it came out! I guess that's what's so fun about spontaneously getting dressed up for no reason! You never know what's going to come out or rediscover a piece of clothing, like my shorts! Last time I worn my sequined Forever 21 shorts, it was actually New Years, which you can see by HERE. I paired the shorts with a Forever 21 dress that I'm using a top to add softness to the look. I really love the detailing of the lace and the light fabric, perfect for the horrible heat. And of course, like the past two outfits, I have to wear my Heavenly Couture boots. They're just so comfortable I can't stop wearing them!

You still have time to submit photos for the Bohemian IFTU, which I'll be posting on Wednesday! You can simply leave a link to your bohemian inspired outfit in the comments or send it to me personal by email! AlexisSplash@gmail.com. For those who are new to my blog and not sure what that is, an IFTU is where I make a post showcasing various bloggers wearing certain trends to inspire everyone and myself. Here's some of my favorite IFTUs (clickable links): White Out, Layer Player, and 5 Panels. Thanks for reading everyone!♡


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube | Twitter


2 comments:

  1. I love your hair , your outfit everything you are so gorgeous and your blog is really nice!.
    Those shorts are so elegant and daring at the same time they look really great on you! I AM OFFICIALLY FOLLOWING YOU GFC # 96 , hope you can go to my blog and let me know what you think , possibly add me xoxo love!
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guuuuuurl .... I LOVE YOUR HAIR !!! And these shorts are the BOMB !
    New follower earned !

    herfashionempiretheblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!