Thursday, May 2, 2013

IFTU: TROPIC HAZE

I'm trying out new things right now when I don't have time to post an outfit right, like Polyvore! It's super awesome and easy to create outfits that, in my case, to damn broke to buy it all! I know I keep adding segments to my blog and it dies out after a day, but I promise you that this is one I'm definitely going to keep up with!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tropic Haze



This outfit is actually inspired by beautiful fashion model Cara Delevingne. Her "IDGAFF" (I Don't Give a Flying Fuck) attitude sinks into the monochrome part of this outfit, while her fun side clashes with the tropical pattern of the Vans.

This outfit is clearly a more comfortable, "ain't got time for your crap because my cats need food" look. Perfect for hanging around the mall, heading to Santa Monica Beach, or just hanging out in the streets, if you're a thug like that!

Here's some inspiration for the uninspired, feat. awesome Cara Delevingne!






WHAT'S YOUR THOUGHT ON CARA DELEVINGNE?


xx AlexisSplash

2 comments:

  1. Cara is awesome and always flawless! If only I could be that way too, ahah. I love those tropical Vans...may have to snatch some up!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to just like her too! She's definitely one of a kind lol. The Vans are totally on point for the trends this season! I got them straight from the Vans store lol!

      Thanks for stopping by! XX

      AlexisSplash

      Delete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!