Monday, February 25, 2013

Dropped Chocolates


Fedora: Windsor Store, Denim Vest: Hand-Me-Down, Sweater: Thrifted, Tights: eBay, Reeboks Hi x Alicia Keys: MISSKL







Yesterday was such a horrible day! Everyone is getting ready for the blizzard today so I hardly could do anything. Then I dropped a big thing of chocolate covered almondes (hence the name of the post.)

Anyway, this look was quickly put together with no effort. I had to hurry and pack up my crap for the hotel, which I'm staying at right now. This was orginally supposed to be just black, white, and red, but I figured a nice denim vest would give it more of a edgy look.

This vest is one of  my favorite pieces! Why, you may ask me?

  1. It was given to me by my Grandmother
  2. It's a Inny-Outty (or reversible if you want to get all fancy with it lol)
  3. DENIM, DENIM, DENIM
  4. It can pretty much go with anything!

What's your favorite piece from your closet?!

Send me a link in the comments v v v


-Your bby thg, AlexisSplash xx




3 comments:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!