Friday, February 22, 2013

CAN SOME THROUGH A BAG OF FLOWERS AT ME SO IT CAN FEEL LIKE SPRING?

So, I've been in this hotel 3 days straight waiting for the snow storm to end and I can not even wait to tell you guys how ready I am for Spring!  This everlasting of freezing temperatures  white particles falling from the sky the call "snow," but it's just fairy dust that cause people to drive like idiots, and wearing PANTS is just waaay too much for me. I missing walking around in my high waist shorts with some funky leggings and bright pattern shirts tucked in, walking to God-knows-where just to get out of the house!

Well, here is just a couple of things I look forward to wearing in the Spring! (Don't be surprise when you see nothing but funky patterns, floral, pastel and a tons of neon!)

LAST BUT WON// PAINTED FLORAL TEE, $48.00

MATERIAL ADDICT//MY IMAGINATION BODYCON DRESS, $35.00

FINDERS KEEPERS//NEW MORNING SKIRT $112.00

NASTY GAL//RAZE LIGHT PLATFORM $142.00


PIPPA//FLORAL CUT OUT SKATER DRESS $40.00

BANK//PASTEL CLUTCH BAG, $27.00

ROMWE//PURE WHITE SUSPENDER TIGHTS, $18.99

CLUB L//DOUBLE THIGH SPLIT MAXI SKIRT, $30.52


WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE PIECES YOU CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR FOR SPRING?


Your BBY THG, AlexisSplash xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!