Wednesday, January 28, 2015

TOBI X ALEXISSPLASH

   Hi friends! Hope you all are doing great! I've been in this power-mode for awhile where I can't stand not doing something proactive. I've just been goal-oriented and ready to make power moves. I wouldn't have felt this way if it wasn't for reading fashion publicist Kelly Cutrone's gal-power book, "If You have to Cry, Go Outside: and Other Things your Mother Never Told You." It's about her life and giving career advice for those who are interested with working in the fashion industry. I definitely recommend this book to anyone that just needs motivation to live their life and dreams. If you're not a big reader, then I suggest you watch her show Kell on Earth, which is now streaming on Netflix, yay! It basically shows you what it is like working in a fashion PR firm with famous designers like Jeremy Scott and other cool brands! Is there any show/book you're hooked on? Let me know so I can add it to the list! 

   Oh hey, I went to the museum today!


Photos by Elizabeth
Ankle Boots: H&M (similar)


   I had the amazing chance of working with one of my favorite stores, Tobi! For those of you who had never heard of Tobi, it's an online fashion boutique based out of California. I had an option of choosing several items of my choice to style for the blog. I received the Sweet on You Romper, which is seriously the cutest thing ever! It has adjustable shoulder straps and lace detailing that adds a romantic touch to the romper. And hey, did you notice that I called it a romper? Yeah, that's the best part, it's a romper! Hello freedom to sitting whatever way I want lol. I then styled it with some H&M ankle boots that I got on sale and a dog-tag necklace. 

   I wanted to make it a bit edgier but still keep it soft so I layered the romper with my very first choice and instant love from Tobi, the Cruising All Night Coat in Blush. It is seriously the edgiest thing I have in my closet that's not black lol. Not to mention that it's really soft and keeps me warm on this 60 degrees nights. And lastly I put on my Too Catty Sunglasses to add some sass and to hide my face from strangers while taking photos.

Make sure to check out Tobi and sign-up to receive daily newsletter and 
get 50% off your first purchase!





22 comments:

  1. loveeee your look! I want that dress super badly! You literally just gave me a new show to watch now because I finished watching the entire series of friends lol.....and I'm like so what do i watch while doing my homework now???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Allison! Dude, I know fersure that you'll style this romper in such a cute way! Wow, how the heck can you finish that show? lol, I guess I shouldn't be talking since I literally just caught up to season 10 of Supernatural lol. Kell on Earth is such a good show! ♡

      Delete
  2. I love that dress!!! The perfect black dress I would say

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even realize it was a romper at first! SO cute! I always lust over Tobi items haha. They're all so beautiful! Maybe it's time to make my first purchase from them. Congrats on the collab!

    http://fashamorphosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the pure magic of this romper, that it looks like a dress! lol, definitely purchase things from there. It's such good quality! ♡

      Delete
  4. Seriously this has got to be the best blog I've found so far!- I've added you to my bookmarks! :) x

    Fashions Mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was searching for some good books on fashion and this one came up! I was wondering about it and I'm so glad you shared your opinion, I think I'll give it a chance! :D
    Oh wow, Tobi are amazing, their clothes are so unique and you styled everything in such a creative manne. I love the boots too! O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Welcome to the Kelly Cutrone fandom now lol. Thank you Keit! ♡

      Delete
  6. That romper is everything! Especially since it has lace my favorite. And I love the jacket too. I think I need to get that for the spring. Too cute. I want to read that book now and watch the netflix show too. Thanks for the review. - culturedmisprint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed! Let me know what you think after reading it! ♡

      Delete
  7. I love this ensemble!!!

    http://www.juanamaua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous dress!
    Love how you wore it with the pink jacket<3
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! Omg, I would cry if it was 20 degrees here! ♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both the dress and that Jacket can I please have it?! LOL
    YOU look Gorgeous
    xoxxo
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!