Monday, February 10, 2014

CH-CH-CH-CHERRY BOMB

Hey guys I will like to debut my new hair color! It's actually kind of a fail because it was supposed to be a way brighter red, but due to the fact that I dyed my hair black previously didn't let the red sit in my hair right. I'm having thoughts of going black/blue. What do you guys think?
Necklace: Thrifted,  T-Shirt: American Eagle, Skirt: Charlotte Russe, Shoes: Vans

So I had the most epic thrift store finds ever! I found this chain necklace for $2.99 and these brand spankin' new Vans for $7.99! I wanted to go for a basic outfit today so my shoes and necklace stand out.


Facebook | Instagram | Tumblr | Bloglovin'Youtube




2 comments:

  1. I love your hair color. Its beautiful! And I like the outfit. With the plaid skirt it has vintage vibe to it.

    My blog:
    unseensideofthescene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super rad!! Keep it up, girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!