Sunday, April 28, 2013

IT'S A BEST COAST TYPE OF DAY

Hat: Thrift Store, Sunnies: Lulu's, Forever 21 Dress: Rocket Clothing Exchange, Shorts: Hand-Me-Down, Bag: Tobi, Sandals: Thrift Store













HELLO SPRING AGAIN!! It's 78degrees and I'm loving it! It's my last day being a cashier at a grocerry store and a step closer into entering the fashion industry, as another cashier at Rocket! I'm super excited and can't wait to be apart of the Rocket team for GUD!

Anywho, I couldn't help to say that I'm not in my room taking pictures with my tripod today! It's nice enough to be outside today and dress like I want! Thanks to my little big sister for being my photographer today!

Now to the clothes! I'm dressed super comfortable for the weather today with wearing my Forever 21 Sun Flower dress and some high waist shorts over it. Some sandals I've been dying to wear forever! And my awesome mirror shades from Lulu's. I hope everyone had an awesome weekend!

"When I'm with You" by Best Coast



-AlexisSplash

Are you ready for perfect spring weather?



4 comments:

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!