Wednesday, June 11, 2014

PHOTO DIARY

Hey everyone, I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't posted anything these past few days but that's because I've been out of town to go see my cousin for her graduation! Yes, she's finally graduating high school and I didn't want to miss it at all! While I was over there, I tried my best to take photos of everything so I can make a little photo diary. Hope you guys enjoy it!

 My favorite way of traveling is usually by train. I love sight seeing and it really relaxes me. Sometimes I like to play music on my phone and pretend that I'm in a music video (so lame, I know). 




 DTLA ♡
 My little cousin, I have no idea what he is playing with lol.


 My awesome cousin who graduated. Congrats to the class of 2014!


 Stasi and I went to a unique bionicos (a fruit salad with condensed milk on it, a.k.a, bowl of deliciousness!) place that was totally covered with different skateboarding monuments and retro 70's/90's posters. It was totally awesome to be there, definitely a lot to look at. 

I also went to King Taco for the first time! Apparently I wasn't a true native of LA unless I ate here lol.
 
I've been on snapchat a lot lately and here are some things that I've sent to my friends.

Hope you guys like this little peek into my daily life. Leave a comment or suggestions of what you think! Do you want to see more photo diaries? Should it be weekly or monthly? Let me know!


FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TUMBLR | BLOGLOVIN' | YOUTUBE | TWITTER




6 comments:

  1. i love photo diaries, they seem more personal! great photos, that fruit salad looks absolutely delicious

    xx hersilvershoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photo diaries. I love travelling too :)

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photos dear, I love travelling with train too cz we can see the view, listening music and enjoy our life for a moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. some gorgeous snaps and your hair is gorge doll :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much yumminess in a post!
    I love travelling by train as well..


    You have a new follower here!
    I would be more than happy to see your name on my list as well.

    xoxo,
    Froso M.
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the support! I appreciate every one of you!